Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh awards, following scholarships to deserving candidate of every centre according to merit which will be for a duration of three months only
- Rs. 5500/-P.A. (2% Scholarship) for students on the basis of merit.
- Rs. 3000/- P.A. (2% Scholarship) for handicapped candidates (over 40% handicap) or accused / prisoner.
- Rs. 75/-p.m. (2% Scholarship) for outstanding players (only those players recognised by Indian University Union, Sports Department, New Delhi or National Sports Organisations.)
- Economically weaker section (family income does not exceed Rs. 24000/- p.a. Rs. 2000/- P.A. (3% Scholarship)
- Bhartiya Shiksah Parishad, Uttar Pardesh Staff / Centres / Members Son / Daughter, Husband / Wife Rs. 2000/- P.A. (2% Scholarship). For scholarships applications can be made in the prescribed form or on plain paper.
- Bhartiya Shiksah Parishad has made special provision for students who are economically weak say if their own or their guardians income does not exceed Rs. 24000/-p.a. they may be allowed 10% rebate in fees on presenting the request application alongwith authentic proof of their income from the authority as per rules of the Parishad. It will be given to only one candidate among two or more than two of one family.
Note :- Nationalised Banks/State Governments/Central Govt. etc. give loans and scholarships to students according to rules. For further details contact departments concerned. Application for scholarship can be produced either on form provided by Institute or on plain paper.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION OF SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarship applications should be submitted to the office of the Parishad well before the start of the session. Scholarship application should be submitted every year. Otherwise applications will not be considered. All applications will be considered in January to March or August to October (before starting of the session).