Rules & Regulation :
As per rules of the Government of India, provision for reservation of seats in all courses is available to scheduled castes, scheduled Tribes, widows of Armymen, Ex- Army Men, Backward and handicapped students.
SPECIAL RESERVATION :
As per the decision of Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad U.P. 14th Sept. 1990 is celebrated as Hindi Diwas. The prisoners, detitutes, women and children of orphanages are eligible to get admission, after obtaining the permission of concerned Superintendent / Magistrate etc. Under this scheme seats are reserved and there is also complete exemption from fee. These students are provided scholarships and text books free of cost. If the permission from authorities concerned is delayed for any reason the candidate may send application form declaring himself, his/her status, directly to Parishads office. In this condition the candidate has to pay half of the fee. Such candidates may be provided with facilities for appearing in examination without paying any exam fee, after getting the permission of authority concerned.
The copies of Parishad?s activities are forwarded to education, labour, employment, welfare & home departments of all State and Central Govts. for information.
RULES FOR AWARDING MEDALS :
Three Medals are awarded by the Parishad viz. Gold Medal, Gold Plated Medal and Silver Medal.
The following medals will be awarded on the basis of examination results :
# Rajeev Gandhi (Gold Medal)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) - Topper student among all the students in the Marketing Group Exams.
# Dr. Rajendra Prasad Gupta (Gold Plated)
Vidhi Snatakottar Diploma (LL.M.) ? Topper student who has passed the Exam in Hindi Medium.
# Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia (Silver Medal)
Shiksha Snatakottar Diploma (M.Ed.) ? Topper Student.
RULES REGARDING STUDIES AND EXAMINATIONS :
- Students will have to regularly participate in the contact programmes of the Parishad.
- Students should apply for admission only after considering the profit and loss and after obtaining necessary permission from parents and guardians.
- In the event of their participation, submission of examination form, the examination fee will not be refunded.
- If a candidate desires to participate in the exams in the following year only 50% of the Examination fee will be waived. There will be no concession in any other fee.
- If a candidate desires to participate in the exams in the next year, he will have to submit an application again.
- Exams are arranged in the month of June every year. On demand/ special session exams will be held in December, information for which is being sent separately.
- In order to take part in the examinations candidates must submit their Examination Form by 30th March with all fees to the concerned Centre / Lucknow Office. Last date to submit their form with late fee is 30th April.
- All the Examinations conducted by, the Parishad are based on the open & distance Education system. Students who pass in all parts will get certificates /Upadhi Patras.
- Students who change, address, subject and course after admission will have to pay Rs. 50/- 100/-, and Rs. 250/- extra respectively for the purpose. Two months after the application and admission, no change whatsoever shall be entertained nor any fee refunded.
- Students should clearly indicate name of the centre and their subject in the application forms. Normally any change in the centre and subjects is not permissible. Examinees should be particular in selecting the Examination Centre and subjects and mention in the examination form. (The list of Examination Centres is enclosed with the examination form).
- If any Student/Members/Teachers/Employees of a centre or Institution have any dispute with his institution, it will be resolved through the Arbitrater/ Committee appointed by Bhartiya Shiksah Parishad, Uttar Pardesh. The decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties. Direct intervention of the court will not be permissible. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Lucknow only. All legal disputes shall be settled as per Hindi version of prospectus. English is only translation and not applicable in legal matters.
RULES REGARDING SECURITY OF RESULTS :
- Examinees who want to get their results reviewed will have to deposit a sum of Rs. 250/- for each subject within 30 days of the Publication of the result by the Secretary, Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pardesh.
- In scrutiny only the marks as entered in the register and its total will be compared with those given in the examinee?s answer sheets. Re-examination of the answer sheets will not be possible in any case.
- Scrutiny, under any circumstances will not be done in the presence of the candidate or his representative.
- In case there is any favourable change in scrutiny it will be communicated to the candidate at the earlier & reviewed marks sheet will be sent accordingly.
RULES REGARDING APPLICATION / ADMISSION :
- The application form should be properly and neatly filled in & the entries should be correct to the best of the knowledge and information of the candidate. If found otherwise, the Parishad reserves the right to reject the application similarly.
- The incomplete applications and those received after the fixed date will not be considered. In special circumstances students may send applications form through registered post or personally submit the same in Parishad?s office.
- After obtaining admission, the student shall submit the examination form through the Study/Examination Centres only. Those candidates who do not fill in their examination form will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped Category or dependents of ex-army men should submit the concerned certificate to that effect with the application.
- Students have to pay the fees for full course in three installments, the first installment of which with the application, second installment after two months from date of first installment, third and last installment after two month from date of second installment. 10% discount should be given in the payment of whole fees at once. It is obligatory on students to pay the dues in time. They should not wait for the last day/ reminders from the Parishad. Non-Payment of dues may result in discontinuation of material supply. Defaulters will not be permitted to appear in examination. Students may get the details of fee payable from their Admission Centre/Prospectus.
- In correspondence course, students need not purchase books. All the study material like notes/books are supplied by the Study/Admission Centres without any extra charge.
- All payments should be remitted to the office at Lucknow either by Bank Draft or M.O. in case of late payment late fee will be payable.
RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE :
- Generally only one Centre in a district will be approved. However, if necessary, More than one centre can be accepted. The second centre will be at distance of not less than 20 Km. from the first.
- Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, U.P. has given the responsibility of Correspondence course to a reliable Private Institution viz. Indian Institute of Professional Studies, Lucknow-10 All Centres / Examination Centres are required to work under the guidance of this Institution. Parishad does not accept direct applications. Bank Drafts can be sent to the Institute or Parishad concerned. The centres are established on the recommendation of the above Instt. only.
- According to the Parishad?s Rules, approval for opening new centres will be for three years on a temporary basis to beginning with and not more than 5 courses will be allowed at the first.
- If the Centre?s performance in satisfactory, the question of giving extension for recognising it as a permanent centre can be considered after three years.
- At least 35 students should be taking part in a session for one examination at a new centre. If the number of students in less, they will be transferred to the nearest centre for appearing in the Exam. For which no prior notice will be given.
- No centre is entitled to open a sub-centre or a branch. This requires prior approval of the Parishad.
- The jurisdiction of a centre will we strictly in terms of the registered norms of the Institution/Trust.
RULES OF REMUNERATION :The following shall be the remuneration payable for services rendered by BSP Representatives/centres/sub-centres, etc. during 2004-2005.
|2 to 10||10% + Study Material|
|11 to 24||20% Royalty + study material|
|25 to 150||25% Royalty + study material|
|151 to 399||30% Royalty + study material|
|400 and above||35% Royalty + study material|
In case of large number of students letters of appreciation will be awarded. Study materials will be provided by the Parishad. In case of private students appearing for programmes of the Parishad no remuneration shall by payable.
If any Centre provides facilities to students for their studies etc. with the permission of Parishad, then the centre will be required to deposit the special fee which is 60% of the total correspondence fee per students. For regular course, at least 25 students must be appearing for each course.
Remuneration based on the number of students will be paid in December and within one month from the date of completion of exams. In case where students have paid only one instalment of their fee, no remuneration shall be payable and also they will not be eligible for transfer to another centre.